Search

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why Anha San Foundation has no updates

After the success of the 1st batch of ASF, I decided I should come out with my own 'barang'. Barang as in my own product which I can market it as apart ASF. Means whatever profit I make, I will put it to good use, charity or anything that's related to ASF's branding.

Somehow along the way, Anha San got hired. Yes, HIRED. So all the time and energy had been put into this thing called 'work'. Hmm.

A. Samad Said would call me 'Golongan Carma'. What to do.

Owh! And her song is out on Youtube!



http://www.youtube.com/user/farhanarazali#p/a/u/2/rysgk0MKBOI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

60's (1) Apartment (1) Art (2) ASF (2) Birds (1) Boutique (7) Camera (1) Colours (1) Fashion (5) Film (1) Hairstyle (1) Idea (1) Ideas (2) Magazine (1) Movies (2) Photography (1) Pixie (1) Polaroid (1)