Search

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Start.

It's been a long time since i had my fingers typing these keys lining up inorderly. Though I have the urge of writing about the many anonymous men walking, running in and out of my life, I'm a totally different girl all together, and plus, life in the Fab Lane gives you little room for expression and privacy.

Many has happened and is happening while I was away from ssx

1. I am still living in my home in the jungle.
2. My mother is still my mother.
3. My father, has rested forever in Heavens.
4. I have quit the hiphop group.
5. I am an independent singer, singing jazz.
6. I have found the love of my life. His name is Jack.

Life can never be too boring, too normal, too exciting, too colourful, too bright, too sad, too dark, too serious, too funny, It has to be just about right.

So my life is great now. Sunsets and coolies, coffee with no rum, movies and Ribena.

Today, Jack and I went driving to Bandar Utama to get some coffee at Old Town and after the whole coffee session, we went out of the parking and made a U-turn to get back to our place. To our surprise, there were cops waiting by the side of the road for us.

Abang polis,"tau tak, tak boleh u-turn sini? tau tak ade sign kata tak boleh u-turn?"

Me, "TAU"

License sudah mati. But they let me go.




THE POWER OF TINY-TEE AND CAMEL TOE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

60's (1) Apartment (1) Art (2) ASF (2) Birds (1) Boutique (7) Camera (1) Colours (1) Fashion (5) Film (1) Hairstyle (1) Idea (1) Ideas (2) Magazine (1) Movies (2) Photography (1) Pixie (1) Polaroid (1)